A common mental disorder!
You may hear this from your physician if you feel depressed on most of the days. Few common symptoms can be as follows:
- Instability in the body weight, either you put on too much weight or you tend to loose excessive weight.
- Shows no or very less interest in any of the life activities.
- Either there is too much of sleep or there is no sleep at all.
- Feeling valueless or awkward.
- And sometimes also has an uninterrupted sensation of ending up the life.
- Always feeling low in energy.
If your physician observes all the above symptoms or approximate 50% of them on an average for most days for two weeks or longer then a person is said to have major depression. If you are in and around Delhi, Dr. Rajesh Goel is the best psychologist in Delhi, who can help to overcome this situation. He is also recommended by lot of people as he is one who comes up with all positive ways and methods to handle and cure such situation.
If a person undergoes depression that lasts for more than 2 years or longer it is called persistent depression. Few of the very popular signs are as follows:
- Frequent change in the appetite, which means either a person eats too much or extremely less than the normal diet.
- Sleeping too much or too little as required by a body.
- Lack of required energy or tiredness.
- Low self-esteem or feeling hopeless.
- Facing trouble in being focused on anything or making any kind of decisions.
The most common treatment is counselling, and you can always opt for consultation with one of the best consultants Dr. Rajesh Goel he is said to provide the best online psychological consultation. His one on one consultation will surely help you heal up through the same state of mind.
Seasonal or affective depression
This type of depression is very common which happens majorly during the winter days as observed very commonly. Because the days are short compared to the nights and there is also scarcity of sunlight. The best remedy is to sit in front of the special bright light tube for approx twenty five- thirty minutes each day to overcome the same state of mind.